Fri. Jul 19th, 2024
How to Get Solar Panels Now with the Roshan Gharana Scheme Latest Update

Roshan Gharana Scheme

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has launched the Roshan Gharana scheme to provide solar panels to the underprivileged people of Punjab. A total of 50000 solar panels will distributed. Details on who qualifies for these solar panels are outlined below.

The Roshan Gharana Solar Scheme aims to reduce electricity costs in Pakistan, allowing low-income families to illuminate their homes with solar energy. Here are the details on how you can benefit from this scheme.

Affordable Solar Panel For Roshan Gharana Scheme

For those struggling with high electricity bills and low monthly incomes, the Roshan Gharana scheme is a lifeline. It also benefits those living in areas without any electricity access. The government of Pakistan is distributing solar panels through this scheme to help such families. Register soon to get these solar panels and power your home with solar energy. The government offers these solar panels on very affordable installment plans.

New Expansion of Punjab’s Solar Scheme

As previously mentioned, the distribution of solar panels has begun. Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has set aside a budget of 12.6 billion rupees for this program to distribute solar panels to 50000 households.

The repayment will be in easy installments with no interest. Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif also announced that these solar panels will distributed through a lucky draw due to the high number of applicants. The distribution will take place in three phases over five years. Make sure to register soon so that your name can included. Eligible recipients will receive solar panels, inverters, batteries, and other necessary equipment.

Punjab’s Roshan Gharana Initiative

The Punjab government has stated that solar panels will distributed to the selected individuals in the first phase under the Roshan Gharana Scheme. Beneficiaries will pay 25% of the cost, with the Punjab government covering the remaining 75%. This amount can paid over five years in easy installments.

Once you are deemed eligible, you will receive your solar system promptly. Entrepreneurs can also apply if they meet the eligibility criteria.

Conclusion

The Roshan Gharana scheme is a significant benefit for the people of Punjab. You can easily register from home and check your eligibility for this program.

For detailed information, read our article thoroughly. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section.

Affordable Solar Panel For Roshan Gharana Scheme

For More Information:  Free Solar System with the Roshan Gharana

FAQs

Who is eligible to receive solar panels under the Roshan Gharana Scheme?

Low-income households and those in areas with limited or no electricity access are eligible. Entrepreneurs who meet specific criteria can also apply.

How can I apply for the Roshan Ghar Scheme?

You can complete the registration process online from home. Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria and submit the necessary documentation.

What is the cost-sharing arrangement for the solar panels?

Beneficiaries will pay 25% of the cost, while the Punjab government will cover the remaining 75%. Payments can made in easy installments over five years without any interest.