Thu. Jun 20th, 2024
CM Punjab 50000 Solar System Scheme

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has made it easier to get a free solar system through the 50000 Solar System Scheme. You can register at your nearest Bank of Punjab branch. Before applying, you need to have some important documents and understand the eligibility criteria, which will explained in this article.

CM Punjab 50000 Solar System Scheme

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has launched the Roshan Gharana scheme to provide free 50000 solar systems. This scheme will give a three-kilowatt solar system to poor and deserving people in Punjab. The system includes all parts like batteries and inverters. You need to meet the eligibility criteria to get this package.

People in Punjab can easily apply for this scheme. Those who use between 100 and 300 units of electricity per month can apply. Below is the complete process for applying.

50000 Solar System Scheme

Under the 50,000 Roshan Gharana scheme, people living in Punjab will be given a free solar system by the government. This system includes plates, batteries, inverters, etc. Eligible people will pay 25% of the cost monthly, while the government will cover 75%. In the first phase, 50,000 people will receive solar systems under this scheme. This scheme is specifically for the people of Punjab.

Roshan Gharana Scheme Online Registration

The online application process for the Roshan Gharana Scheme is straightforward:

  1. Go to the official website of Punjab.
  2. Find the form related to the Roshan Gharana Scheme.
  3. Open the form and enter all the required information.
  4. Attach the necessary documents.
  5. Click on the register button to complete your online application process.
  6. Submit a challan form at a Bank of Punjab branch.

You will be notified through a message after the application is completed and verified.

Documents & Eligibility Criteria For 50000 Solar System Scheme

When you visit any of your nearest Bank of Punjab to complete your registration. You need some necessary documents which help in the registration process. For the principle of the 50000 solar panel system, you must keep these documents with us while doing your registration and enter the information given in them correctly on the registration form. Following are the documents required to complete your registration process at BOP:

  • Punjab-issued identity card.
  • Land ownership papers.
  • Permission from the landlord if you live on rent.
  • Copy of the current electricity bill.

Related Article: Roshan Gharana Program List Of Required Documents

Eligibility Criteria:

  • You must be a resident of Punjab with a Punjab-issued identity card.
  • Residents of other provinces with a Punjab-issued identity card can also apply.
CM Muryum 50000 Solar System Scheme Registration By Using Easy Process 2024

Purpose Of the Roshan Gharana Scheme

The Roshan Gharana Scheme aims to provide solar systems in easy installments to the poor and deserving people of Punjab, helping them reduce their electricity bills. The scheme is designed for people who consume between 100 and 300 units of electricity per month.

The Punjab government will install a free solar system, including batteries, inverters, and plates, at your house. You will pay 25% of the cost in monthly installments, while the government will cover the remaining 75%.

50000 Solar In Roshan Gharana Program

Conclusion

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has launched a significant scheme for the people of Punjab, providing a solar panel system under the Roshan Gharana Scheme. Poor and deserving people who consume up to 300 units of electricity per month are eligible for this program. If you want to be part of this scheme, read the guidelines above and submit your application as soon as possible. Keep visiting our website BISP 8171 Ehsaas for more information and updates.